001. I live in Germany
002. I´m 37 y. o.
003. But I dont´ feel that I´m 37 y. o.
004. Maybe I´m in my late twenties
005. I´m married
006. to Michael (and yes of course - he is the best husband in the world)
007. I love to knit
008. but I´m not good in knitting sweaters
009. I like to knit socks
010. we live in Worms/Rheinland-Pfalz/Germany
011. I don´t like coffee, but I drink coffee
012. I love to drink tea (black tea, green tea and herb teas)
013. I hate fruit teas
015. I like to travel
016. sometimes I´m shy - o.k. most times
017. I like spring, fall and winter
018. I don´t like summer
019. I could life in Alaska - I like the cold and the snow
020. I was never in Alaska - but I would :-)
021. I can typewrite very fast
022. I love audiobooks
023. most I like audiobooks about "Paul Temple"
024. I collect audiobooks about "Paul Temple"
025. Paul Temple is written from Francis Durbridge
026. I don´t like to pay big amounts for patterns
027. and I don´t like to pay big amounts for yarn
028. I love Jane Austen
029. I love Pride & Prejudice
030. I´m bad at mathematics
031. but I like John Forbes Nash
032. he got a noble price
033. also he is schizophren
034. he likes green as I do
035. we live in relation to the tax office
036. when I stand at my windows I can look at there desks
037. looking at the tax office makes me depressive
038. the workers in the tax office are like work bees
39. on the weekends when they forget to switch off the lights I put a note in there mail box - for me it is a joke - they take it apparently seriously (I hope so :-)40..........